by Allen Esrock | Sep 24, 2018
About the AuthorAllen Esrock is the Founder of NxtGen Nexus, a platform for the next generation of family business owners which is based on his experience of growing up in a family business. Prior to that he started Jitter Fingers, the first safe, social networking website for tween girls and their bffs with Jitter Finger clubs in 12+ countries and 250+ cities in the US.
More from my site
- Poll of the Day: Staff Size
- Succession & Your Family Business – Season 3: Episode 4 – Lion in the Meadow
- Do Family Businesses Outperform Their Counterparts? Credit Suisse Says Yes!
- Family Businesses Giving Back: Anton’s Cleaners Establishes Caring Partners Inc.
- Opportunity Zones May Be Worth Your Time… Now
- Jeanie Buss Explains Advantages of Lakers Being Family Business