Family Business 101 Webinar
Family businesses face challenges that normal SME’s don’t–and only 30% of them make it through to the next generation!
However, with some basic frameworks and agreements in place the risk to both the family and the business is significantly reduced.
Come along to our monthly free 90-minute webinar to get the latest thinking and ideas around what family businesses and family farms need to do to ensure conflict is reduced, succession is successful and both the family and the business flourish.
When a family business or farm goes under – the money you lose is the cheapest part of the equation!
The topics covered on Family Business 101 include:
- The key things that all family businesses need to do and have in place in order to grow and prosper.
- How to avoid the disasters.
- What is successful succession? What do you need to do and watch out for?
- Getting the next generation ready – What do they need to learn? What can they teach us? What unique talents do they bring?
- How do you manage Founder’s Syndrome?
- Points for setting up proper family governance to complement your business governance.
- Tips on getting the family aligned so that you’re all going in the same direction.
As well as the experts from Family Business Central, we’re inviting different speakers to come in and give their opinions and expertise on family and business.
These are lively and entertaining discussions around everything to do with family businesses – their challenges, their brilliance and at times, their frustration!
Register now for and we look forward to seeing you there.